- 1 cup Lard - scant
- 2 tpsp salt
- 1 cup water - boiling
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water - cold
- 1/2 cup water - lukewarm
- 2 pkg yeast
- 1+/- cup plain flour - sifted
- Mix Ingredients from "Group 1" together with a mixer and set aside
- Mix Ingredients from "Group 2" together with a mixer and set aside
- Mix Ingredients from "Group 3" together with a mixer and allow to set a few minutes
- Mix all Groups of Ingredients from Pre-Preparation
- Add approximately 1 cup of sifted plain flour.
- Mix all well.
- Refrigerate covered over night (Note: it will keep several days at this stage)
- Prepare rolls and let rise 2-3 hours on pan in a very warm room.