- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 chicken breasts - cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 onion - chopped
- 1 cup carrots - chopped
- 2 stalks celery - chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups egg noodles
- Set instant pot to saute, heat oil.
- When oil is hot, add onion. Saute until soft and lightly brown.
- Turn off instant pot. Add chicken, carrots, celery, salt, garlic, and pepper in Instant Pot.
- Pour chicken broth into the pot, stir well.
- Close and lock the lid, cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Wait 5 minutes, then quick release pressure carefully.
- Select Saute function. Add egg noodles, simmer until tender (about 6 minutes).