I've found a new favorite butter cream icing. I'm still shocked how much flavor one ripe banana gave this buttercream icing. It's absolutely delicious. We used it the first time on some amazing Bananen-Muffin-Plätzchen.
Portionen 1 cake
- ¼ Tasse Butter - softened
- ½ Tasse mashed bananas - about 1 large banana
- ½ Teelöffel Vanilleextrakt
- 3 ¼ Tassen confectioners' sugar
- yellow food coloring - optional
- Cream together butter, banana, vanilla, and optional yellow food coloring.
- Slowly beat in confectioners' sugar, adding more if needed to make a nice fluffy, spreadable icing.
Makes about 2 1/3 cups. Original Recipe found on AllRecipes.com